CIS’s Professional Code of Conduct means you can be certain that confidentiality and professionalism are crucial to our operations.
Data Protection Act
Every client can rely on CIS to consistently perform to the highest standard. We operate in line with a strict code of ethics and always within the law.
All data held is stored safely and securely. All our methods of surveillance and reporting will comply with the UK Data Protection Act. We hold a current valid registration with the Information Commissioner. All team members are trained in, understand, and comply with the Data Protection Act at all times.
Confidentiality and Professionalism
CIS adheres to our own own strict code of professional ethics and is governed by the Data Protection Act 1998. CIS has in place, Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance.
All CIS staff are vetted by our own stringent system and to the British Standard BS 7858 -2012 and must adhere to our Company Policies in relation to Data Protection, Client Confidentiality and Privacy.
- To perform all commercial and private duties in accordance with the highest professional and moral principles and never be guilty of conduct which will bring reproach upon the profession.
- To conduct all investigations within the bounds of legality, morality and professional ethics.
- To respect the privacy of clients, their lawful confidence and to ensure that services are adequately secure to protect privacy and guard against inadvertent disclosure of private information.
- To respect the best interest of our clients by maintaining the highest standard of proficiency and reporting to our clients all the facts ascertained.
- To work towards the achievement of the highest professional objectives and to observe the precepts of truth, accuracy and prudence.
- To guard our own professional reputation and that of our professional associates and clients.
- To ensure that all employees and other persons paid to assist an investigation adhere to this Code of Ethics and accept responsibility thereof.
It has always been our policy to provide our clients with the best service possible and all work is carried out with the utmost professionalism and discretion